Friday, May 24, 2013

Laundry Day - May 24, 2013

Today I woke up and did laundry. I've gotta say, it was not easy to decipher what the instructions were when they were all written in German. I just had to guess what the words meant. Also, German laundromats are expensive. It probably cost me about $15 to wash a weeks worth of laundry. I'm so grateful for my washer/dryer in my apartment now.

After doing laundry I had to run back to the hotel and change to go back to the EyeEm office to meet Severin. We went to lunch with one of his co-workers at a Vietnamese restaurant and I had these chicken spring rolls that were really good. Then we went around taking a few pictures and I did my interview. I feel much less stressed now that I have the pictures and audio for my project, but now I have to edit everything together which is a different kind of stressful.

I came back and had some alone time which was really nice. I edited some pictures and tried to pick out which ones to use for my project. It's so weird going from being at my apartment alone all the time, or with just my roommate to being with people nearly 24/7.

Emilie, Megan, Lauren, Amber and I went back to Al Dente for dinner which was delicious. I feel like I haven't eaten enough German food on this trip because there are so many different options around us. After dinner some of us went to the Kaiser Market and I got 2 giant bottles of water and some German chocolate.

Now a few of us are chilling in our room as usual, blogging and working on our projects. I think we're probably going to go out tomorrow night which I'm excited about. We're also planning on going vintage shopping and exploring to get more pictures. I can't believe that in a week I'll be back home in Gainesville. I almost don't want to go home. Sorry for the lack of pictures today, most of them were of Severin and there will be plenty of pictures of him later so I won't bombard my blog with them now. Tomorrow should have more!

No comments:

Post a Comment