Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Packing isn't fun - May 15, 2013

Tomorrow is the day! I leave for the airport in the morning and I cannot wait. It took me several hours to pack and I'm finally done but I'm afraid that my suitcase may be over the 50-pound weight limit. I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't, but what kind of girl would I be if I didn't overpack?

In about 30 hours I will actually be in Germany. I'm so excited to get to know everyone on the trip and explore Berlin. I'm not really looking forward to the 8 hour flight though, because I know I won't be able to sleep so most of Friday I'll probably resemble a zombie.

I'm not the best at blogging, but I'm going to try to keep up with it everyday because I know that my parents and friends are interested in knowing what I'm up to. Also, I have the world's worst memory for recalling the names of places I've visited so it'll be nice to have a written record of it later on.

I don't have much else to say, other than the anticipation for this trip is killing me. I'll write again when I'm in Berlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment